Friday, December 22, 2006

Girls To Visit Africa

Check out the new RTS website
www.runningthesahara.com

It is AWESOME!!

Blogs will still be posted here but log onto the RTS site for additional information and some really cool photos accompanied by some very interesting articles.

The girls (Kathy and Nicole) and I are headed for Paris tomorrow. WE will be on our way to visit the guys in Africa. This will be an exciting moment as we meet them on Christmas day.
How cool is that?

Sorry there hasn't been any blogs from me lately - I've been under the weather - but I'm sure I'll have some great news when I return and some really cool stories to tell.

By the way - the guys are STILL doing GREAT!! What an amazing group. They seem to be filled with all the same spirit and excitement that they had from the very beginning. (and then some)
I know they've experienced more in the last few weeks than ever imagined. (good and bad)
Theres no doubt about their determination and dedication to this great cause!!

Happy Holidays to everyone! And keep those that are less fortunate in mind. Help others who can't help themselves. (near or far) There are many ways to do it - you just have to make the effort.

Lisa Trexler
" Team Charlie" headquarters

1 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Jose said...

I found your site from the SigEp.org site. I wanted to take a look at the runningthesahara.com site, but the link sent me to the National Geographic store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home